I've been having issues with my cell phone for several years that the phone would have signal then no signal while standing in one spot, along with the drop calls. So 4 months ago I went to the carrier and said that I was fed up with the phone, explained the above and so they gave me a new card and up-graded my phone along with giving me a new contract (ATT/Cingular). I went into the store day and explained that I'm having the same problems and the sales assistant pretty much told me that being in Fire/EMS and the communications can wipe out the SIM cards. Also, she sees customers these problems having backgrounds in FD/EMS.

So, my question to everyone is what is your cell carrier, how long have you been with them vs. in FD/EMS, and have you had any issues and what are they?

Thanks for all your help!!!!

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It'd cost me 175 to buy out....however, i'm going to try and use the sales person against themselves first and see where that gets me. I just don't want to pay the 175 for the renewed when the orginal contract was up in Dec 2008. (before I upgraded 4 months ago due to the same issue).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service