I don't know about the rest of you out there, but several of us on this sight have made lifelong friends. In a discussion one day we decided it would be real fun to all get together and have a party, meet face to face. As we started working out the details, a plan was hatched. We then decided to extend the invitation to all our brothers and sisters on FFN. Please see attached file

Views: 563

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lets get those emails to us it is getting closer to the party and we need time to prepare
Hello My name is fire fighter Mike Orbell of the Inuvik North west Territories Canada Fire Department and we have a yearly Fire fighters Ball to celebrate US:

Tickets are sold $50 to each person who who wish to attend while one hell of a meal is served and we bring up a some form of entertainment. Magician,Vantriliquist,commedian ect. oh'' and most important alchohol is served'
It's a Great Time! and the proceeds go towards us for apparatus,training,and things like the Ball.

One of our fellow FFs lost his pinky finger fighting a fire when a zoom boom fell forward against an joining wall. You may think this is sick' but we use his finger in shots at the bar to raise money for a our first arial ladder truck which we will be recieving in July.
wowo.. this sounds really great.. being a new member to ffn i would love to meet more people.. i will try and work it so i can get that weekend off... thanks for the invite..
Hello Patricia, my name is Mike Orbell of the Inuvik NWT fire Dpt. I just logged on I saw your response on FFN if you would like any more info don't hesitate to email me at MikeOrbell2002@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Bringin it back up!
Hey great for trying to come but try to go through either me, kevin king, or firegal77. We are the ones with the information about the party in michigan in June.
If you need a date, I'll keep my schedule clear.
You should definitely set this up as an Event in the new Event System and do all the invites and who is attending from there!

Dave
More Info on The Inuvik NWT Fire Fighters Ball

: Entertainment:Commedian/Magician
Dress: Formal
Time: Dinner @ 6pm, awards and dance to follow
Will do Dave Thanks
Dude that's sick, but I'm somehow facinated by it! Stay safe!
I will definitely try to schedule a vacation for that weekend! Sounds like it's going to be great!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service