I don't know about the rest of you out there, but several of us on this sight have made lifelong friends. In a discussion one day we decided it would be real fun to all get together and have a party, meet face to face. As we started working out the details, a plan was hatched. We then decided to extend the invitation to all our brothers and sisters on FFN. Please see attached file

Views: 563

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, I just looked at my attachment and see that I misspelled restaurant in the attachment...I apologize. Hope that it doesn't confuse anyone trying to look up restaurants in the yellow pages or online! ;o)
we actually have 1200 acres of property to roam if wanted come and have a good time hope to see you all here
I will be there.
:o) It's gonna be great fun! Can't wait!
resurface this thing to the top
This is awesome what you guys are doing!! Iam sure to be at it..Be Safe all!!
Glad to hear it bro! As we are not supposed to post contact details in the open forums I will be contacting you via private message for details! ;) take care
I wouldn't miss it for the world, Being one of the oldest members of the CREW I present a challenge. Be there or stay home and roll hose.LOL
It looks great and seem s like it will be a great time I know i will be unable to attend due to the fact I have to help my aunt that weekend move out of her house so I will be in chicago slaving over it I hope to be at the second annual
That is a bummer! Maybe if you get done before the weekend is up you can stop on by! We would love to have more than a handful come!
BOOOOO!!!!!!I will be in Chicago area from 4th June till 17th June.
Don't know yet if me and the wife can make it but we will definately try. Will need directions from Pa.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service