Yup, I wana see the urban assult vehicles that everyone is running to fire and ems calls. especially with what everone is running to move traffic.
Here's mine.

Views: 1123

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice one mine is on my page go take a look it is the main pic.. I am in the process of making changes to it...
Folks

You can embed a picture right in the page. Just click the picture icon, rather than attachment.

Dave
Not very glamorous, but my POV is a pair of New Balance running shoes that I use to trot across the street to the station. I usually make it there as the FF's are wiping the sleep out of their eyes.
Hey Jim,
Not to drag you off-topic, but don't forget to get me two or three available dates for your training class--I'd like to get the schedule sewn up by the end of next week if at all possible-
Thanks!
Mary Ellen
March 25th is good for us if that is still open. Thanks. I will call tomorrow to confirm. Thanks.
Here's My '90 FULL SIZE Chevy Blazer 4x4(the extra lights on the front are for a snow plow)

I also use my wife's '04 Saturn Ion.An in the Past '03 Aztek,'99 Monte Carlo Z34,'02 Hyundai Accent,and "86 Chevy Suburban(Diesel),Plus a host of other Vehicles of my Parents.
mine is a 2003 ford ranger fx4. i got a light bar in the front window and led mini phantoms in the grill. also have it decked out with strobe pack in the lights you can see a picture of it on my page......thanks and stay safe ff739
Well here she is. My rural assualt vehicle!

I like it!

Here is my assult truck.
thats cool ur allowed to use red?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service