Is your department full time, volunteer, paid on call, or some other combo? What types are around you? Do the different types of departments in your area get along or is there animosity?

Views: 722

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my county, all Search and Rescue personnel are volunteers. We work closely with both paid and volunteer agencies such as Dept of Forestry, Sheriff's Dept, Highway Patrol, County Firefighters, Forestry Firefighters, EMTs, etc. Everyone seems to work well together here and I have not seen any conflict or animosity between agencies.
my department is also 100% volunteer and the departments around us are to the closest we have to us that has paid members is the city of uniontown
volunteer all the way till i go to nyc same thing we do but paid think they are better
my dept is part time and volunteer
Our Deparment is two full time paid including myself and Asst Chief with 40 volunteers. We have 5 small rural full volunteer agencies around. We work wel together considering they are extremely rural and backwoodsy. We try to help them and direct them as best can be.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service