Hello all! Just wanted to say HELLO and introduce myself to the "group". I'm Jen *waves* and I'm 28 years old from Nottingham, England. I stumbled across this website and had to join and say HELLO to all the Firefighters throughout the world that do one of the worlds HARDEST jobs! I am in awe of the work you guys and girls do and am proud of you all! Would love to chat and keep in touch with ANYONE so drop me a message at my Facebook profile or on here!

Take care,

Love me xxxxx

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI, I am a firefighter from Tasmania Australia, I am looking for some assistance as I am looking to purchase a boat from England and want to research the registration no. I am after someone that may be able to help me in England.
Jason.
hi & welcome! thanks for the kind words. be safe and happy holidays
hi Jen,

thanks im glad there is people out there that really cares for what we do. im Justin im a firefighter from Arkansas (US)
Hello from New York (USA) , being a firefighter is the greatest job in the world! Are you a firefighter and from where? Nice to talk to you.
Hello Jen,

I'm a volunteer firefighter from Delaware. I've been with my company for 17 years now and still love it. Take care and happy holidays
Wow you guys dug this one up from it's grave.
Hello Jen and Thank you for the support. Welcome aboard Firefighter Nation

John
Hey! how is chicago? thanks for your reply, its really good to hear from you! i'm so overwhelmed with all the responses! how are you over there? yes i'm from robin hood country! hehe! x
Hey how are ya? wow, you have some links to the uk there! i love it here in england yet i love the us just as much! how have you been? xx
Hey, thanks for your reply! unfortunately i'm not a firefighter, although i wish i was, back problems made sure i'd never live my dream! where in ny you from? how is it over there? xx
Hello Jen,
Welcome to our family! I am a volunteer firefighter from Telluride, CO. and I didnt realize how far this network extended until recently. Thank you for the kind words. Last time I was in England was 10 years ago when I backpacked around Europe and made it to Salsbury (sp?). I dont suppose you would be able to obtain/exchange duty shirts from across the pond would you? It happens to be one of my hobbies collecting/exchanging duty shirts with other firefighters around the states that I travel to and figured I could start my overseas collection with you.

-Marshall
Hey all! Thought I would bump this one up and say HELLO again! Since posting this I have made quite a few friends on here and I am hoping to keep in touch with MORE! I really ADMIRE what you guys do...the emergency services are amazing all sides of the world! Would love to speak to you all and be a link between your country and mine! Hope to speak to you soon! Jen xx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service