Hello all! Just wanted to say HELLO and introduce myself to the "group". I'm Jen *waves* and I'm 28 years old from Nottingham, England. I stumbled across this website and had to join and say HELLO to all the Firefighters throughout the world that do one of the worlds HARDEST jobs! I am in awe of the work you guys and girls do and am proud of you all! Would love to chat and keep in touch with ANYONE so drop me a message at my Facebook profile or on here!

Take care,

Love me xxxxx

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jen,
Greetings from the small town of Oxford, Maryland, USA. Thanks for the kind words and for joining us here at FFN! Are you involved in the Fire/EMS service over there in Nottingham?
Welcome Jen to the FireFighterNation . My Grandmother was from West Bromwich England along with her family their last name was Harper.Hughie The 57 House Go Steelers!!!!!
Welcome Jen. Glad your here.
hi jen! how are you? I´m victor from spain, I would like to work for firefighter in england,I would like speak with you in msn or facebook,my facebook address is capone456@hotmail.com,if you cand add me please,thanks a lot darling
take care byee

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service