Hello all! Just wanted to say HELLO and introduce myself to the "group". I'm Jen *waves* and I'm 28 years old from Nottingham, England. I stumbled across this website and had to join and say HELLO to all the Firefighters throughout the world that do one of the worlds HARDEST jobs! I am in awe of the work you guys and girls do and am proud of you all! Would love to chat and keep in touch with ANYONE so drop me a message at my Facebook profile or on here!

Take care,

Love me xxxxx

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Jen,

Thanks for your kind words..... I'm Mike, a 35 yr old Firefighter/Paramedic in South Carolina. Are you in the fire/emergency services.. One of the women on my shift is actually from Falmouth, England.. is that anywhere near you.
Hey!! How are ya?

No I'm not in the Fire/Emergency Services..always wanted to be but a back problem has stopped me from doing it! Nevermind!

Falmouth is a few miles away from me...on the South Coast...! Wow...how I envy your colleague...an english laydee firefighter in the US..my dream! Hehe! xx
Hey jen how are ya.It's nice to know that people like you are thankful for who we are and what we do.Take care,hope to hear from you.
Hello Jen. Welcome to the site. Thanks for the kind words. Hopoe to talk to you later.
Thanks a bunch, I am Don Zimmerman, 52 yr old Battalion Chief for Hanford Fire in Washington State. Been doing it 27 yrs part as a volunteer for 21 yrs and 14 yrs as a career guy. Love the job, hope I'm still going strong strong a 90 yrs old
Hey! I'm good thanks my love!!! I am extremely thankful for the job your guys do!! Its the hardest job in the world and I really don't think that firefighters are given enough credit for what they do!!! I'm proud of the work you do!! Keep in touch! xx
Greetings from this side of the Atlantic and welcome to Fire Fighter Nation website. I've been a volunteer fire fighter for 15 years and while I may be a bit older than when I started out the passion is still there.
hello jen how's things in england by the way my name is tom
Cheers Jen....
glad to hear from you.. Thanx for the interest...
My wife was born in Edinburgh...
live on the Alberta / Saskatchewan border in Canada... 2 hrs east of Edmonton (Home of the OILERS ... the best HOCKEY team around) except this season..
pleas drop me a line any time .. later gb
Hello from across the pond near Chicago, Illinois. I see you're from Nottingham...Robin Hood's old stomping grounds. LOL Stay safe!
Hi Jen,

I was born just out side New York City and moved out to Wisconsin About 100 miles north of Chicago.
My Grandfather was from Appleby on my mothers side and Hamilton Scotland on my Dads.
hello from Mcadam NB Canada
Firefighting is awesome how it brings a bunch of people from all over and creates brothers and sisters for one cause...... save..... lives... Keep safe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service