Hey! Did you ever notice the plethera of "opoly" games? There's one for almost everything, exept the Fire Service. Let's get some ideas flowing and see if we can come up with something.

Views: 1043

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"HASBRO will shut it down no matter the name. It is based off their intellectual property and easily proved." - Allen Wahlstrom

Wrong! I've already researched this. As long as you don't use the word "monopoly", and the rules and play of the game are not EXACTLY like that of the fanous Hasbro game, it's A-OK! Why do you think there's so many other "opoly" type games out there?
Would be willing to bet all those other games are paying royalties to HASBRO. That I would look into.
Already done.
actually i think u should have 1.A dalmation.2.your lid(helmet)3.Axe.4.a fire truck of course.IDK just throwing stuff out there. But that is a good idea..
Wendy your right and I think it should become a reality.Happy New Years
Brian I agree with you and we should see this become a reality for all firefighters, and what we could use this for would be a great reason for all youngsters to regain the interest to join and become firefighters as they get older in life that craving would be there and it would put the Interest back into the fire service and getting new members in the fire service whether it be for paid or volunteers so no fire departments would ever have a hard time recruiting new members now thats using foresight.
You know Brother lets throw the shoe on the other foot and lets say if this becomes a reality than Hasbro can take the royalties and profits and they can take those and Make a Large Scholarship for All Firefighters children that is trying to get into college and get a free education or if you really want some great publicity why not have Several Scholarships for Firefighters Children trying to go to college and have each Scholarship pay for a full ride through college for several firefighters children now that would be looking out for our future leaders of this country and and as we get older it would benefit us as older residents knowing that we have children that have become leaders in any field they wish to attend instead of these children that are always getting into trouble we have now made these children people that are gonna benefit this country.
Lets take this a step further and any Hasbro Monopoly game or Hasbro product made, the royaliities and profits could be donated by Hasbro which in turn gives them free publicity and makes Hasbro look great as a leader that they are a company that cares about the Firefighters Children of this country and they could get several free educations by these Scholarships and how great it would make Hasbro look and not only that but it would give Congress a great reason to give money to Hasbro for benefiting Americas Firefighters children college education and not only that but the Dept of Education would look awesome because we could see that they get some great press also along with the members of Congress and the President to all look great in front of the American People by benefitting the American children and that would even give a better reason for sales to multiply its a WIN WIN WIN WIN Situation. What do you think Brothers.
We could add a representative from the union and state firemans association to make them all stand tall while doing this project. Great Public Relations Tool for the firefighters with the American People. I Like This. This shows a great reason to help Hasbro grow as a company because they care about the Countries Firefighters Children in order to get a full college education. Win Win Win.
You would be very surprised at that. There is alot of brilliant people in America and they know they need the firefighters and can't forget Homeland Security to get free great press .Awesome. President Obama could make a commercial with the selling of the first game made and then it is win win win.
To all those who are in their engines while other are merry-making
To all those who answered the call
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
BE SAFE!!!
GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
3 CHEERS TO US ALL!!!

IN SERVICE TO HUMANITY - ad majorem Dei gloriam!!!
thanks Hugh was just throwing ideas out there and Happy new years to u also..

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service