I was looking through the FFN home page and my attention was caught by a Google Ad on the side for the Ground Zero Museum.

http://www.groundzeromuseumworkshop.com/op.htm

I clicked on it and was blown away by some of the photos for sale- the actual scenes, the colours, the tones- everything about these just make them incredibly powerful and moving.

Go check it out....

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right Lutan, those photos are very moving. A lot of emotion is brought back by viewing them. Stay safe, Brother!
Man I wish I had the money to buy all of them. That would be cool to put in a room at my house.
They're pretty awesome pix!

In terms of the emotion attahced to them, given the distance from our shores, it's easy to forget how big an impact this had as it didn't impact directly. Does that makes sense?
It makes perfect sense. I think that no matter where you live, we were all affected by the events of that day. I'm only half a country away (Chicago area), and you're down under, but it affects us all to some degree. Stay safe!
Thanks for the site Lutan.. There is definately a lot of emotion attached to those photos for me. Again, I appreciate it..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service