Hey guys heres the question im looking to start a side buisness and am lost on what to do espically since winter is almost here and the lawn care buisness is so overwhelmed as it is. Would any of yall have any suggestions for me that wouldnt take alot of start up money thanks guys please help

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure if you want to start your own buisness ir not but if you are looking to make some extrra cash delivering pizza is a good thing. I don't do it but I know a few of the other people at my private EMS job do it. They say it's easy because they already know the streets because of being on the dept. and people give them tips that are all money straight into their pockets.
thanks that is a good idea
You may also find a trade job that your good at, usually the problem with that is finding a boss that can afford you gone every third day (or whatever your schedule may be)
yes that is true but mine is even more screwed up i work a 9 day set so yes i have 4 days off in a row but i cant work evry other day for the first 3 days LOL but the other thing is finding someone even hiring what do you mean trade job not trying to sound stupid
If you have a class b CDL try any of the local concrete/dump truck services. Those guys love ff's As do moving services. Business is tough and if you dont know what you want to do, go work for someone till you do...trust me brother!
If you have a class b CDL try any of the local concrete/dump truck services. Those guys love ff's As do moving services. Business is tough and if you dont know what you want to do, go work for someone till you do...trust me brother!
Thanks for the great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep them coming.
If you are good at electronics and tv's and things of that nature....alot of satelite companies (such as direct tv or dish network) are looking for people to do installs. Depending on the company...the money is off the hook and the they work around your schedule. Just make sure it a place that provides you with everything you need rather then one that makes you pay for all your supplies....those ones screw you over BIG TIME!
I hire firefighters to swap out Audio/Video equipment for a company that covers national companies. I started a Group for side work in the group section today. Maybe if I can get it orginized, we can all help each other find work and offer work at a discount to firefighters and Firefighter Nation members.
Alot of ff around here push snow and put down salt for the state (VA) in the winter. Just need a dump truck or tractor. If you have a reg sized truck w/ plow push driveways for a fee. Delivary of a weekly paper is a good idea also.
I have a distributorship in Mona Vie. It's a nutritional beverage that really helps get rid of aches and pains and such, Works great for me. People are making fortunes as distributors, and the company has some great perks!
Check it out, www.mymonavie.com/edithandmichael

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service