All Discussions Tagged 'video' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Making The Stretch: Why "Rip and Run" Doesn't Work

Grabbing the pipe, a fold and running like a bat out of hell will almost guarantee that the second due will have your fire. The followin…

Started by Bill Carey

45 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

San Francisco Ladder Shop Video

Have you had a chance to check this out yet? My brother (or my Dad, can't remember) turned me on to this video:Inside the Ladder Shop at th…

Started by Mick Mayers

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

Video Downloader??

Hey guys, does anybody know of a video downloader that you can use for firevideo.net and other fire sites? There is a video that we need to…

Started by Kyle Tischler

7 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kevin Hatfield

Video Games: Do they build leadership?

Take a look at Standford professor Byron Reeves who believes that playing video games helps develop future leaders. He suggests that leader…

Started by Billy Schmidt

14 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Shaun Hansen

Department profiles and/or training videos

Fire Departments across the country are getting hit hard with layoffs and closing of stations. My goal has been and is always to show what…

Started by Matt Gregoire

0 Jan 20, 2010

Spinal Training Videos on YouTube

Whilst I acknowledge that it doesn't replace proper training, there's a load of spinal videos for download on YouTube that may be of intere…

Started by lutan1

0 Apr 25, 2009

Adding Photos or Videos, Is This How You Do It?

This is how I add a photo or video, is this how you do it? 1. go to www.photobucket.com and sign up for an account. 2. once you have estab…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

4 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by T.J.

Controlled Burns: Are Any Scheduled

Hi gang -- I'm hoping to locate a department which is planning to condct a controlled burn for training and promoting firefighter safety. M…

Started by Lou Angeli

10 May 21, 2008
Reply by LT Lake

Ideas for Short Clips for Fire-Rescue Training

Hi -- I'm the producer of the Firehouse Video Training System and a former producer of American Heat. I am currently developing a series of…

Started by Lou Angeli

17 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Fire Training Resources

Promotional Video?

I'm on the committee for our annual open house and a few of us thought it would be useful to do a short (2-4 minute) promotional video to j…

Started by Tom Arnold

8 Aug 15, 2007
Reply by Tom Arnold

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service