All Discussions Tagged 'to' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

video based fire dept tests

Hi everyone! So I recently came across a video based fire test. Something I'd never seen. The first part was employee dynamics and conflict…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Matt Sherman

Untitled

So as firefighter We learn a lot about everything fire related from fire behaviors, fire loads to construction, to types of construction to…

Started by Steven Muccioli

24 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Timothy John Dodson

Courage to be Safe course

For anyone in East TX or Western LA, I will be facilitating a CTBS course on April 27th.  The course is four hours long and will run from 8…

Started by Chief Dino

15 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

To Workout or Not? When and what type of workouts do you do on shift?

This is a major concern for the fire rescue athlete,.  On one hand we know we should be working out to stay and get fit for duty.  Yet , if…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

0 Jul 29, 2012

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

Should Sex Offenders Be Firefighters? What about Pardoned ones?

This topic was first posted on FireCritic.com here: http://firecritic.com/2010/11/should-sex-offenders-be-firefighters-what-about-pardoned-

Started by Fire Critic

173 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by bridge

Firefighter Storytellers Wednesday Night: "My dad was a chief at the Beverly Hills Supper Club"

Like many other firefighters, Tim Sendelbach’s roots in the fire service started with his dad. A fire chief in his hometown of Wilder,…

Started by Firefighter NetCast

0 Jul 12, 2010

Bad Radio Transmission, Missing Tones and Missing Calls because of it?!?!? Please help.!

Hi My Name is Ryan. I carry a Motorola Radius GP300 2-Way Radio that has 16 channels on VHF. I Live Right under a big hill and that blocks…

Started by Ryan Rex

17 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel H Skelton

How can I add Album to the group...so group people feel that they own that Album?

For NJ Wildland frefighter group I want to add album so we have feeling that our group has stuff to represent what we are doing?....

Started by Paresh Trivedi

0 Feb 28, 2009

PBI Gold and Nomex IIIA/D

Our fire service recently went with two types of gear. Basicly, I would like to get someones opinion on which they would choose and why. W…

Started by Dwight Goodman

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Tony P

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service