All Discussions Tagged 'public' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Pet Oxygen Masks - Do you provide these Pet EMS tools?

Pet Oxygen Masks - Do you provide these Pet EMS tools? In this day and age of negative press, lack of funding and budgetary nightmares, som…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

23 Jul 28, 2011

Media Day/Event: What would you include? Concerns?

We may have a blizzard warning stretching into May 1st here, but the brief snaps of nice weather have many of our guys talking spring train…

Started by Ryan James Johnsrud

1 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by ashfire

When To Let It Burn?

Time to throw some controversy into the mix and see if I can't raise some dander...   While this is likely more of a rural FD problem as al…

Started by Talbot Brooks

43 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by James Mclennan

Public Safety Firefighting VS. Private Sector Fire Fighting

Out of interest, why do many people seem to pursue the public sector for their fire fighting careers and not the private sector? There are…

Started by lutan1

23 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Matt Tipper

Chemical Suicide - First Responder Safety Training available

I have attached a PowerPoint presentation on the topic of Chemical Suicides - First Responder Safety. This is a good safety-awareness progr…

Started by James Simmerman

1 Apr 30, 2010

2009 IADRS Public Safety Diver Conference hosted by Charlotte Fire Department

The IADRS Public Safety Diver Conference itinerary can be found online at: http://www.iadrs.org/media/Itinerary.pdf TO: All 2009 IADRS P…

Started by Blades Robinson

0 Sep 11, 2009

Open House ideas

I am tasking myself to put together an open house for a vol dept. It's been a few years since there was one of any significance (most peopl…

Started by Greg Ramsdell

0 Jun 22, 2009

Hi Vis Vests and the Impending NEW LAWS

Hi Guys, I just thought I would throw this in the ring for discussion and IF anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to add o…

Started by Edward

20 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

Nosey Neighbors

Tonight we had a call of "the smell of something electrical burning" turned out to be nothing big but as part of our SOGs, we rolled two en…

Started by Adam Box

39 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Ben "Batman" Barry

I'd appreciate your input as a firefighter

I'm a retired firefighter and a writer. Check me out at schuylertwallace.googlepages.com to get an idea about me. I'm writing a new book ab…

Started by Schuyler T. Wallace

1 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Troy Thompson

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service