All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Untitled

So as firefighter We learn a lot about everything fire related from fire behaviors, fire loads to construction, to types of construction to…

Started by Steven Muccioli

24 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Timothy John Dodson

NEED ADVICE FOR A CRACKED HELMET

Hey Guys, So i need advice because im not sure what to do when the BACK brim is cracked, and im not talking about a small crack. the reason…

Started by brian

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

Eyesight Standards

Does anyone know the vision standered for career fire departments? I am currently testing but I am a little concerend that my vision may ke…

Started by Chris Haefner

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Chris Haefner

Training

So I have a question for everyone. I have been trying to finish up my FF1 proboard cert. I am running into a problem with my department. Fi…

Started by Chris Haefner

14 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Chris Haefner

Firefighter Insomnia

Heard of it? Experienced it? Dealing with it right now?I've noticed that some of the stations I work at I seem to be up all night not being…

Started by Jonathan

17 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

Something I Think Everyone Has Had Happen to Them as an Explorer and Firefighter (in training or fully certified)

I used to be both a fire fighter (in training and and explorer) . What I really hated was when drivers would leave and be short of 3 people…

Started by justin d. boehmer

9 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Mac Conant

something i think everyone has had happen to them as an explorer and firefighter (in training or fully certified)

I used to be both a fire fighter in training and and at one time a fire explorer . What I really hated was when drivers would leave and be…

Started by justin d. boehmer

17 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by FIRE BEAR

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service