All Discussions Tagged 'police' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Auto Extrications Involving the Police

One of our October magazine themes is extrication. What do you find complex, or difficult, when dealing with extrications involving police…

Started by FFN WebTeam

13 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

Share your most amusing cop tale

I saw a story in Fire Rescue about an NYPD officer who had to be rescued by FDNY...that reminded me of some funny cop stories. From today's…

Started by Norm Tindell

9 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Paul Frenzel

2013 Michigan Battle Of The Badges - Police vs Fire Games

Fun and competitive occupational & sporting contests for First Responders, their families, and civilians which encourages healt…

Started by DFD4LYF

0 Jun 29, 2013

Police Extracting Private Cell Phone Data... Can we use this for arsonists? Is this even legal?

1984 by George Orwell... A recent facebook post from a FFN member shared something that to me was a complete surprise and even just a littl…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

NH volunteer firefighter resigns over practical joke (Inappropriate use of POV lights/sirens)

When I read stories like this, it makes me glad that no Australian State/Territory has any law that allows any vehicle except emergency ser…

Started by lutan1

13 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by lutan1

What Were They Thinking? Poor Judgement?

SAN ANTONIO - New photos of a San Antonio Park Police officer have surfaced, and the photos show the officer posing with a woman who is e…

Started by lutan1

60 Dec 16, 2008

Fire Police in the Fire Department

Why is it that it seems like the fire depts. that have fire police treat fire police like there not part of the team? Has anyone thanked th…

Started by Joe

9 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by anne potter

Good Neighbor Program

Hi I am new to this forum and am a volunteer in Morris Twp, NJ. I am also a webmaster for a site called http://PBALoans.com, which provides…

Started by Denise Imperiale

0 May 24, 2008

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service