All Discussions Tagged 'paramedic' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

From California FF1 to Nevada Firefighter

Just a quick question. I'm from California and have my California FF1 certification. Does anyone know if the fire departments in Nevada hir…

Started by Josh Thomas

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Derek R.

RN to Medic?

I have heard that if you get your RN certification you can challenge the Paramedic test for offical medic certification. You need to hold y…

Started by Rachel

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Study materials or practice sheets for exam to be accepted into paramedic course?

Hi, I'm actually posting on behalf of my boyfriend who is anxious about an upcoming test to be accepted into a paramedic program.  (He has…

Started by Cassidy Cummings

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

You Want A Career As A FirefighterEMT?

The Town of Hilton Head Island is now taking applications for the position of firefighter/EMT. i'm talking about it this morning on Firehou…

Started by Mick Mayers

37 May 19, 2011
Reply by George Parker

Hey gang!

Thought it was a good time to make the introduction here.  The folks at Firefighternation and FireEMSBlogs.com has for some reason allowed…

Started by SideCharlie

1 Jan 25, 2011

'Diaper Fetish' Firefighter In The News For Off-Duty Crimes - Is It Fair?

Do you think it is fair for a firefighter to be in the news (career or volunteer) for a crime they committed off-duty EVEN THOUGH the same…

Started by SideCharlie

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Phoenix

Please help me with the long road to becoming a FF/Paramedic

Hello,   I am currently a senior in high school and 17, I am allready signed up and accepted into an EMT-B program at my local Hospital, I…

Started by Eduardo Herminio Burgos

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Damon La Blue

EMS certification recognition???

I'm still in my EMT-B class in the wondrous state of New Mexico. i was just wondering where i may be able to go to look up transferability…

Started by Aaron Mannan

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by blair4630

Victim allegedly ignored by FDNY EMTs died of asthma attack

FireRescue1 is covering an interesting story about the alleged actions/or lack of, of 2x EMT's who ignored please for assistance becuase th…

Started by lutan1

0 Jan 12, 2010

Spinal Training Videos on YouTube

Whilst I acknowledge that it doesn't replace proper training, there's a load of spinal videos for download on YouTube that may be of intere…

Started by lutan1

0 Apr 25, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service