All Discussions Tagged 'or' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

help help! i need a turnout coat that will fit a man size 60 or bigger

we are a small town vol dept and i have a large engine operator that needs a good used turnout coat size 60 or bigger anybody have any ou…

Started by OLD MAN FIREMAN 35 PLUS NYEARS

0 Jan 22, 2023

To Workout or Not? When and what type of workouts do you do on shift?

This is a major concern for the fire rescue athlete,.  On one hand we know we should be working out to stay and get fit for duty.  Yet , if…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

0 Jul 29, 2012

Who is the better TV show Dr.?

I would like to see who you think is a better Doctor Dr. Benjamin Franklin 'Hawkeye' Pierce or Dr. Gregory House and why?

Started by Jason Tankred

28 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Chad Furr

Firefighter Books

Hey I recently went to a strategy and Tactics class... While in the class The instructor referred to a Lloyd Layman "Firefighter Tactics" B…

Started by Trevor

0 Apr 7, 2009

something i think everyone has had happen to them as an explorer and firefighter (in training or fully certified)

I used to be both a fire fighter in training and and at one time a fire explorer . What I really hated was when drivers would leave and be…

Started by justin d. boehmer

17 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by FIRE BEAR

Kids on the Department,Is it safe and at what age.Do you worry?

We have a good cadet program on our department which allows kids to join at the age of 13.They are not allowed in the hot zones.They can ro…

Started by Ray Edwards

14 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Brian Richards

Another Fun Discussion with Firefighter Eric

Ok people, i am back to stir the so called pot or kettle if you will. If you remember my last discussion it was about the whole Taxing of t…

Started by Eric

19 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Bobby King

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service