All Discussions Tagged 'on' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Junior Firefighters

What is yalls take on juniors? Should they be able to go on scene? Should they have pagers? Should they ride the trucks or drive POV? thanks

Started by Dave D.

60 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Anthony Summers

To Workout or Not? When and what type of workouts do you do on shift?

This is a major concern for the fire rescue athlete,.  On one hand we know we should be working out to stay and get fit for duty.  Yet , if…

Started by Aaron Zamzow

0 Jul 29, 2012

EPA Reverses Ruling on Fire-Truck Engine Regeneration

Please read and pass on ...http://firechief.com/blog/epa-reverses-ruling-fire-truck-engine-regeneration Last October, the International As…

Started by Chris Adams

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Ben Waller

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

Bad Radio Transmission, Missing Tones and Missing Calls because of it?!?!? Please help.!

Hi My Name is Ryan. I carry a Motorola Radius GP300 2-Way Radio that has 16 channels on VHF. I Live Right under a big hill and that blocks…

Started by Ryan Rex

17 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel H Skelton

Become Chicago Suburbs Firefighter?

Become Chicago Suburbs Firefighter? I am going to be graduating from college with a 4 year business degree in about a year and I will be…

Started by John Brown

0 Jun 29, 2009

Off Duty Apparel?

What is the policy, guideline, etc. of wearing your department's logo on apparel when off duty? This is more directed towards paid departme…

Started by Charles Bowles

18 May 4, 2009
Reply by Dylan Blake Zachary

On route to the fire scene

we all know that getting to the fire can be just as dangerous as fighting the fire. and as far as i know, there is no real law that a civil…

Started by Dale

72 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

PBI Gold and Nomex IIIA/D

Our fire service recently went with two types of gear. Basicly, I would like to get someones opinion on which they would choose and why. W…

Started by Dwight Goodman

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Tony P

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service