All Discussions Tagged 'junior' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

DFSID Number

I recently received in the mail a blue letter from the Division of Fire Safety of NJ with an ID number. On the card it says State of New Je…

Started by Tucker Martin

0 Oct 19, 2011

Explorer/Junior Shirts

The department in my town is starting an explorer program. I am looking for ideas for a shirt. Post a picture of yours so I can get some id…

Started by Austin Young

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Matt Montgomery

Juniors Being Pulled From School to Go on Calls

Hey, well i have to write a an editorial on an important topic. SInce i am a member of the Bagdad fire protection district junior program i…

Started by Jessica Travis

198 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by WestPhilly

Junior Drills

I am a junior firefighter and I want to know what types of thing can we do to train for the real thing....?

Started by Gerald Fox

3 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

Blue Lights

I was curious as to what other depts. allow regarding blue (or red is some states) lights. I am at 2 depts. and the smaller one lets me use…

Started by Adam Verducci

78 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

Junior Firefighting

Hey nation, i'm a junior firefighter with Stewartsville (98) Fire. Ive been with them since August of this year. Firefighting is a traditio…

Started by Reigec

2 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Childressfirefighter36

JUNIOR/EXPLORER PROGRAM IN SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE

Does anyone here know of a junior/explorer program in southern New Hampshire. I am looking for the program to be In a city from peterboroug…

Started by Ryan Rex

0 Jul 5, 2009

Does anyone know any Explorer camps in the CT area

My parents want me to do at least one camp in the summer and I was wondering if anyone knew about any day camps or overnight camps involvin…

Started by torrey9

2 Apr 30, 2009

Cadet/Jr. firefighter training

My instrutor always asks us something we want to try out to get better practice. What is some stuff out there that other FD's use. so far…

Started by Trevor Neel-Cadet 2850

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Childressfirefighter36

out of norm drills

Okay here it goes: I and a few other juniors have asked for some reasonability and the chief said (to our surprise) he would let us plan,…

Started by Dustin Allen

7 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Dustin Allen

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service