All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

video based fire dept tests

Hi everyone! So I recently came across a video based fire test. Something I'd never seen. The first part was employee dynamics and conflict…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Matt Sherman

Firefighter 1&2 vs. AAS degree?

I'd like to hear thoughts on FF 1&2 certs vs a fire science degree. Let's say its your job to hire a new firefighter. You have to equal…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Zen Zone on Firehouse Zen

I have recently added in a section that is more in tune with what Firehouse Zen is all about: the "Zen Zone". These posts are brief ideas t…

Started by Mick Mayers

2 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by ashfire

Texas Firefighter Jobs

There is a new website for people looking for fire department jobs in Texas.http://www.how-to-be-a-firefighter-in-texas.com

Started by Blake McCollom

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by George Parker

You Want A Career As A FirefighterEMT?

The Town of Hilton Head Island is now taking applications for the position of firefighter/EMT. i'm talking about it this morning on Firehou…

Started by Mick Mayers

37 May 19, 2011
Reply by George Parker

New Cincinnati Fire Chief Says He Will 'Hire More Women'

Referring to the story here on FireEMSBlogs.com  do you think it is okay for a newly appointed fire chief to say he will 'hire more women'?…

Started by SideCharlie

47 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by SideCharlie

EMS employment- surely i'm not the only oned

Ok, surely i'm not the only one feelin like a lost puppy on this one. with the economy bein down like it is, we're all lookin for more ca$h…

Started by Aaron Mannan

6 Apr 2, 2010

How to get firefighting job out of nj

hey i've been looking to get out of nj for a while to firefight somewheres else. But i just can't seem to figure out which states accept my…

Started by Justin

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Justin

Smoke Jumping.

So if anyone could send me some info about smokejumping and how to try and get started in it. If you could email me at littleman_8705@Hotma…

Started by Dustin

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Holm

Hundreds apply for 11 openings for Reading firefighters

By Holly Herman Reading Eagle 11/14/2008 - Prospects of high pay in a troubled economy attracted an overflow crowd of applicants Thursda…

Started by l1tilr

2 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by l1tilr

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service