All Discussions Tagged 'job' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Firefighter invents Smartphone App

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I invented a patent pending smartphone app that I think you will love!  It is not specific to the fire service…

Started by Ray

0 Jul 2, 2014

Type 6 Engine Boss Needed ASAP in Oregon

Doherty LLC out of Pilot Hill Oregon is looking for a Wildland CertifiedFire Engine Boss on Type 6 Engine to work the CURRENT 2013 fire sea…

Started by Jan Mendoza

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jan Mendoza

Evaluating Firefighters

I am gathering information on methods municipalities and other organizations use to evaluate the performance of uniformed fire department e…

Started by Ryland Kendrick

0 Feb 14, 2013

"CATSINRO" Preventing FD Sexual Harassment

Fire Department Policies and Procedures Policy Prohibiting Harassment, Including Sexual Harassment   The purpose of this post is to provid…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

8 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

I HATE The Hero Label....

I HATE the hero label.   I've never hidden that in these forums. It's wrong. It's misleading.     And then my worst nightmare came true thi…

Started by lutan1

37 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

Interview at 1400hrs

I passed my civil service test, I passed my c-pat, I was a volunteer firefighter, and am currently a paid firefighter, I have my fire 2 haz…

Started by Jonathan

8 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Jos Merideth

Interview Help

Last fall I had my first interview with a city FD. Durring that interview, I had this question: You are called to the scene of a pedestrian…

Started by Chris Turner

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Matthew

TRANSFER OF WORK

Fellows,is it possible for anybody in any way to gain an instant employment as a firefighter from his country to another country for some o…

Started by MARTIN O.AGBILI

1 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by T.J.

Work Vs. Fire Service

Do any of ya'll volunteer's have trouble with your day jobs letting you go to calls? If so how do you handle it? I recently got a part time…

Started by Really living is optional

44 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by T.J.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service