All Discussions Tagged 'for' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

video based fire dept tests

Hi everyone! So I recently came across a video based fire test. Something I'd never seen. The first part was employee dynamics and conflict…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Matt Sherman

Letter Request for old, used, 2nd hand Fire helmets, turnout gears, boots, and Fire & rescue Gears.

Good Day, I’m Stephen Eric P. Chua from the Philippines, me and my group (  20 persons ). from all walks of life are all volunteer memb…

Started by Stephen Eric Payte Chua

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Stephen Eric Payte Chua

Support Cure for Cancer

2010-093 Going Pink.txt Brothers and Sisters, My department has set aside this week to show support and raise funds for a Cure for Cancer.…

Started by Gregory Borg

1 Oct 26, 2010

Am I A Fireman Yet?

Am I A Fireman Yet?? In Phoenix , Arizona , a 26-year-old mother stared down at her 6 year old son, who was dying of terminal leukemia. A…

Started by YOU GO, WE GO

36 Feb 9, 2010

Tanker For Sale

1985 GMC Brigadier, 8 Speed, 3000 Gallon Tanker For more information and details about the truck and price contact Bill Large at 724-437-5…

Started by Ryan Kmetz

0 May 26, 2009

Plug N Dike

Does the Plug N Dike have expiry date or limited life time?

Started by Mohammad Salem

10 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

NEW Suicide method poses safety hazard for US.

March 2, 2008 There is a method of suicide being publicized around the Internet that can offer a deadly hazard to law enforcement officers…

Started by Chris C.

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by John

how long to thay call for help

this was down the street time of call to onsien was 2.00 min i bont think that it wold look like that if we got the call at the timeit star…

Started by TOM KLEIST JR

15 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by TOM KLEIST JR

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service