All Discussions Tagged 'firefighter' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

TRANSFER OF WORK

Fellows,is it possible for anybody in any way to gain an instant employment as a firefighter from his country to another country for some o…

Started by MARTIN O.AGBILI

1 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by T.J.

Family

When there is a accident invloving a family member of a firefighter on Your dept. do you think somebody should contact that firefighter to…

Started by Justin Buck

1 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by T.J.

Good Neighbor Program

Hi I am new to this forum and am a volunteer in Morris Twp, NJ. I am also a webmaster for a site called http://PBALoans.com, which provides…

Started by Denise Imperiale

0 May 24, 2008

Controlled Burns: Are Any Scheduled

Hi gang -- I'm hoping to locate a department which is planning to condct a controlled burn for training and promoting firefighter safety. M…

Started by Lou Angeli

10 May 21, 2008
Reply by LT Lake

Pondering Becoming just an EMT to an EMT Ff

Hi all, I have been pondering the idea of becoming a ff. I am an EMT-I now and love doing rescue. I work hand and hand with firefighters an…

Started by Amie

0 Feb 6, 2008

Cookbook as a fundraiser need a little help

As a fundraiser for the company that i am with i am trying to do a cookbook but i need help if anyone has any good recipes that they would…

Started by Elizabeth Bristol

14 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Bristol

World Firefighters Games

Hi there was just wondering if anyone out there has been to any world firefighter or world police and fire games, I've been to 3 firefighte…

Started by Brett Bennell

5 Sep 25, 2007
Reply by Spanner 122

RIT TEAM SOG'S AND EQUIPMENT

2 OF THE STATIONS THAT I AM APART OF HAVE ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE A RIT TEAM FOR EACH OTHER. 1 STATION IS PAID AND THE OTHER I…

Started by Lt2406

5 Sep 13, 2007
Reply by Jason Brooks

Fire Department Links

Some of the stations I run with are: www.gaffneyfire.com www.freewebs.com/corinthscfd www.freewebs.com/cherokeecreekfd

Started by Lt2406

17 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by FF Nick

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service