All Discussions Tagged 'fire' (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Sacramento mayday in early morning fire send 3 FF's to the hospital.

An early morning fire sent 3 firefighters form E6 to the hospital after the floor gives way leading them to a basement involved in heavy fi…

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Jan 12, 2015

Sacramento Fire recruits respond to multiple structure fires extrications and medical aids in 24hr simulated shift.

With just under a week to go before joining the ranks of the Sacramento Fire Department recruits get a taste of what is its like to run a 2…

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Jan 7, 2015

Yet another story of no smoke alarms.

As we continue to push our message to please check for smoke alarms we continue to see fires were they are absent. This fire had multiple u…

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Dec 20, 2014

video based fire dept tests

Hi everyone! So I recently came across a video based fire test. Something I'd never seen. The first part was employee dynamics and conflict…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Matt Sherman

Dog saves mans life in South Sacramento fire.

For a second time in a week it appears there were no working smoke alarms.  This one has a good ending.  https://twitter.com/SacFirePIO/st

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Dec 19, 2014

More footage of last weeks double fatal fire in Sacramento with reminder to check smoke alarms.

We would like to share with you some more footage of last weeks double fatal fire in Sacramento in an effort to remind everyone to please…

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Dec 17, 2014

Double victim fire in Sacramento. Appears no working smoke alarms.

A fire in South Sacramento recently resulted in two people being pulled and transported. A local hospital later pronounced them both.  It…

Started by FDPioCoach

2 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by FFN WebTeam

Training Scenario: Big Fire Hookup

This is a training scenario for how we get a large amount of water to your apparatus' pump - greater than 500 gpm. Locally we call this a…

Started by Daniel Curran

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Daniel Curran

Firefighter 1&2 vs. AAS degree?

I'd like to hear thoughts on FF 1&2 certs vs a fire science degree. Let's say its your job to hire a new firefighter. You have to equal…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Fire Chief in New York state

At the risk of getting blasted... I'm looking for qualifications or requirements to be a volunteer fire chief in New York state. I know som…

Started by Steven

15 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by captnjak

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service