All Discussions Tagged 'and' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Training Officers: Would You Use This Service?

Training officers, I've got a idea that could help you with your trainings. I'm considering starting a webpage for fire training officers.…

Started by Brennan

6 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Francis Yapog

TIC training ideas????

My B.C. as recently decided that my shifts doing department wide training once a week with all 3 crews together. With someone new te…

Started by Justin Lacey

6 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Tim Fain

The Potential Cumulative Impact of Chronic Stress Among Firefighters

Greetings! I'm an Air Force fireman and Public Safety Management graduate from Indiana University. I completed the attached report this pas…

Started by Christopher Bauchle

0 Dec 27, 2011

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

Window Hang

From Engine House Training, LLC When we teach personal safety and survival, we try to teach practical techniques that just about any firef…

Started by Jason Hoevelmann

2 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Moose

Search and Rescue Head Protection

Hello All, My name is Tyrone Carr, I am currently a student at the University of Cincinnati's College of Design, Architecture, Art and Plan…

Started by Tyrone Carr

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Isabel Ziegler

The History Of Fire the fire service

The History Of Fire the fire service is something that i have been studying to a few weeks and this is something i typed up for my English…

Started by jarrod rendollar

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Andrew Richmond

EMS Barriers in the Volunteer Department

We've all heard of the "barriers of care" that we sometimes face as FF/EMT's whether it be a powerpole, a car dangling off a bridge with pa…

Started by Aaron Mannan

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

This is a shameless request for help with a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society fund raiser.

As a survivor of Diffuse Large B Cell Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma I am asking you to please support my daughter Katie Johnston in the 21st A…

Started by W. Johnston

0 May 18, 2010

Buffalo, N.Y. has 22 new firefighters ready for duty, manpower and Overtime still major issues

In a Buffalo News article, management issues and manpower are front and center. The Mayor of Buffalo demoted Fire Commissioner Michael S.…

Started by Rick

15 May 10, 2010
Reply by Rick

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service