All Discussions Tagged 'alarm' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Dog saves mans life in South Sacramento fire.

For a second time in a week it appears there were no working smoke alarms.  This one has a good ending.  https://twitter.com/SacFirePIO/st

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Dec 19, 2014

More footage of last weeks double fatal fire in Sacramento with reminder to check smoke alarms.

We would like to share with you some more footage of last weeks double fatal fire in Sacramento in an effort to remind everyone to please…

Started by FDPioCoach

0 Dec 17, 2014

Double victim fire in Sacramento. Appears no working smoke alarms.

A fire in South Sacramento recently resulted in two people being pulled and transported. A local hospital later pronounced them both.  It…

Started by FDPioCoach

2 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by FFN WebTeam

Smoke Alarm video

"Staffordshire firefighters are turning their station into a disco to perform a cover of the Sugababes' hit Push the Button to promote fire…

Started by Andy Turnham

1 Oct 13, 2011

qualification alarm level

Can somebody explain to me how your alarm level works? What does it mean when you have a level 1,2,3,4,5 alarm? Do you have more levels? Ho…

Started by Wilbert Kleijer

15 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Chris Adams

...respond for the report of a house on fire.

I've read a few of these, so I thought I would try doing one myself. You can smell it coming through the neighborhood. Communications is a…

Started by B.L.P.S. 13

14 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

9 alarm fire Ocean City MD

This afternoon there was a 9 alarm fire on the ocean city boardwalk in MD and I was wondering if anybody had videos or pictures.

Started by Teddy

12 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Doug

firefighter painting for auction to help fallen firefighter album.

New Firefighter Painting For Auction This is an acrylic painting that is being auctioned off for the Fallen Firefighter Album project. Art…

Started by Eugene aka Mr.Freeze

1 Mar 18, 2008

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service