All Discussions Tagged 'Safety' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Santa Barbara County Fire Department Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW

Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a vehicle accident involving a semi-truck,…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

Fire training college doomed plan for house

THE Country Fire Authority has been accused of short-changing a landowner by allegedly backing out of a deal to buy a property adjoining it…

Started by lutan1

5 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

Survivability Profiling Live on Taking it To the Street Tonight

Survivability Profiling Live on Taking it To the Street Taking it to the Streets Radio Program On Firefighter Netcast.com April 20, 2011…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

0 Apr 20, 2011

New Fire Helmet Concepts

I am a University of Cincinnati student working on a project to design and improve the fire helmet. Last month I posted a survey on these f…

Started by Tom Gatlin

3 Nov 1, 2010

3 Stripe's and Your Out! Identification and Management of Life Hazard Zones

Having access to resources not normally accessible by smaller departments without a huge budget... I was noting that there were some new th…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

0 Mar 18, 2010

Ten Minutes in the Street: “Dispatch to Chief..You’ve got Two Working Fires…”

Engine 13...Working Fire Engine 21... Working Fire Ten Minutes in the Street: “Dispatch to Chief..You’ve got Two Working Fires…” It’s…

13 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Cole

It's Not Always, Business as Usual: A Tale of Two Events

Two common Structure Fires; one in Syracuse, New York, the other in Yonkers, New York. Both involving residential occupancies of legacy c…

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Truckie Jay

Remembrance Two LODD events and the Lessons Learned

Gloucester City, New Jersey, 2002 Hackensack, NJ 1988 As we approach the July 4th holiday period, two significant LODD incidents previou…

0 Jul 3, 2009

Ten Minutes in the Street: Profiling and Size-Up No.1

Latest ADD; Let me offer the following two aerial imaged that will offer opportunties for additional dialog and discussion. The aerial…

26 May 26, 2009

Superman, Ironman, Batman, Fireman.....Human

Superman, Ironman, Batman, Fireman, Human…We have a tendency- at times to momentarily lapse in recognizing we “Fireman” (and this is rel…

1 May 23, 2009

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service