All Discussions Tagged 'Helmet' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Anyone wanting hand tooled helmet fronts!!!

If anyone has been looking for hand tooled leather helmet shields check out my website at enginehouseleather.com My Facebook page has a lot…

Started by Chris Wisher

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Chris Wisher

Safety vs. Tradition (story included)

I've always been a fan of traditional style helmets (especially leathers). It's part of the firefighter tradition. My helmet is gorgeous. B…

Started by LFDFF

7 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Robert

Helmet sticker removal

Hey everyone, I got a barely used Leather Cairns New Yorker. Just bought a set of the foxfire tetrahedron stickers. Wondering if anyone has…

Started by Adam Box

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Kyle J Carello

Search and Rescue Head Protection

Hello All, My name is Tyrone Carr, I am currently a student at the University of Cincinnati's College of Design, Architecture, Art and Plan…

Started by Tyrone Carr

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Isabel Ziegler

New Fire Helmet Concepts

I am a University of Cincinnati student working on a project to design and improve the fire helmet. Last month I posted a survey on these f…

Started by Tom Gatlin

3 Nov 1, 2010

Fire Fighter Helmet Survey

To whom it may concern, I am a student at the University of Cincinnati, and am involved in a project to analyze and redesign the standard f…

Started by Tom Gatlin

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Daniel Stoddard

Help! (Leather Helmet Newbie)

Hi everyone! I just purchased a Cairns N5A Leather Helmet off of Ebay. The owner before be put a Bronx bend in it. Which I like..No problem…

Started by Mac Conant

62 May 17, 2010
Reply by Mac Conant

Leather Fire Helmet, Which is best????

I have a composite bullard UST6 heltmet. I am wanting to upgrade to a leather helmet.   Which is the best leather NFPA Approved leather hel…

Started by Brandon Teague

5 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Greenman

The Helmet Cam Ban

Some say helmet cams were doomed from the get go, some say they were the greatest tool used in debriefing and scene analysis. but now with…

Started by Randy Porter

30 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Wade Seely

Helmet Front

Hello, Does anybody know where I can get a blank front? Just the raw leather; no painting, or engraving done to it yet? I want to try and…

Started by Teddy

4 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Lieutenant A. Sampler

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service