All Discussions Tagged 'Fire' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Where and How Do You Store Your Blower, Extinguishers & K-12?

To safely store our K-12's (circular saw), and leaving room for our blower and fire extinguishers... we ended up fabricating an angled me…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

29 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Josh Chambers

What's your take on "Chicago Fire?"

My opinion: Thumbs up - for now. Too bad the consulatnts couldn't keep it real from a technical standpoint. Realism aside, plenty of action…

Started by Norm Tindell

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Norm Tindell

Santa Barbara County Fire Department Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW

Spectacular Rescue Involving Big Rig vs. BMW Santa Barbara County Fire Department responded to a vehicle accident involving a semi-truck,…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

Emissions and your Fire Engine

Hi Everyone I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this as is effects all of us on so many levels as Engineers and Fire Personnel. If y…

Started by Chris Adams

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Paul Spencer

Search for a group of cowards that turned off water as firies fought house fire

POLICE have called on the community to name and shame a group who turned off water mains as firies battled a blaze at a home in the state's…

Started by lutan1

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Patti Walz

Fire staff take a break for the holidays

FIRE officers left their posts unattended during the Christmas break, just 18 months after the Bushfire Royal Commission criticised the sta…

Started by lutan1

0 Jan 8, 2012

Elizabeth, NJ 8 Alarm Fire: 72 Hours of a burning building

On the afternoon of Wednesday, December 21st, the Elizabeth Fire dept was dispatched to a car fire in the basement of 698 Newark Ave, home…

Started by Kevin Teel

0 Dec 26, 2011

How important is Fire Alarm Audibility?

I am interested in getting opinions from the Officials who enforce fire code. I work for a Fire Alarm Retrofit Manufacturing company and we…

Started by Teresa Lien

7 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Wes

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

New Zealand Fire patches available

I am new to collecting patches and am keen to get started ......... just not sure where to start.  Any advise or suggestions welcome. I hav…

Started by Brandon Guttery

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by David Hatherly

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service