All Discussions Tagged 'FDNY' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

All Hands Needed- please spread the word.

We just set up an event page on: http://www.firefighternation.com/events/4th-annual-salute-to But, tickets are available online at: www.ada

Started by Adam's Angels

0 Aug 22, 2009

FDNY Fire Officer Killed in the Line of Duty

CHIEF BILLY GOLDFEDER Courtesy FirefighterCloseCalls.com - The Secret List It is with deep regret that we advise you of the Line of Duty D…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

54 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

Brother-2-Brother Initiative (Helps FDNY WTC Cancer victims and those fighting the War on Terror)

To be added to our update list, please email: adamsangels@gmail.com with "B2B" in the subject line. Please know that we send updates about…

Started by Adam's Angels

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by BillySFCVFD

FDNY radio transmissions LIVE on the Web

Dont know if anyone knows about this, I did another search and came up with nothing in return so if I'm repeating I apologize. 1.) Go to w…

Started by William Williams

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by William Williams

FDNY Battles Deadly Chinatown Apartment Fire, Eight Firefighters Suffer Minor Injuries (w/Video)

By COLLEEN LONG Associated Press Writer NEW YORK -- An extension cord sparked a blaze that tore through an apartment building in Manhattan…

12 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Josh Sullivan

Building Owner, Manager Criminally Negligent in FDNY Deaths

By COLLEEN LONG Associated Press Writer NEW YORK (AP) -- A company that owns an apartment building and the building manager were found gui…

0 Feb 19, 2009

Remembering FDNY Black Sunday…Three LODDs January 23, 2005

Remembering FDNY Black Sunday…LODD 2005 Take the time to read both NIOSH reports and remember the sacrafice... Three veteran FDNY fire…

Started by Christopher J. Naum, SFPE

2 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

FDNY Line Of Duty Death - R.I.P. Probationary Firefighter Jamel M. Sears

Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta Announces Death of Probationary Firefighter Jamel M. Sears Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta announ…

Started by Duddy

9 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Brian

NY firefighters... I need advice!!

Heyy! I just recently got an offer to move out to Brooklyn, NY (Bayridge area) with my best friend and her family. I will be moving from Il…

Started by Jen Munster

6 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by ffbam24

Post a Candle in Your Profile to Remember 9/11

I've been trying to think of a way members could honor 9/11. Many of you have posted blogs or forum comments today, but I think another way…

7 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by T.J.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service