All Discussions Tagged '9/11' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

9/11 firefighter dies of cancer linked to toxic dust

New York (CNN) -- Firefighter Randy Wiebicke who, like so many New York City firefighters, toiled in and around ground zero in the months a…

Started by Wolfy Lang

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Ray J

9/11 firefighter dies of cancer linked to toxic dust

New York (CNN) -- Firefighter Randy Wiebicke who, like so many New York City firefighters, toiled in and around ground zero in the months a…

Started by Wolfy Lang

0 Mar 3, 2011

When a sports team matters...

Does sport matter? We are all caught up in our teams, be it Yankees, cowboys, Hawkeyes, Eagles, Bearcats, or any number of professional and…

Started by Allen Wahlstrom

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Allen Wahlstrom

Does anyone remember? Does anyone Care?

[i would first like to apologize for the typos i WILL make, its 2 in the morning and im drifting to sleep,] i know this might be a bit lat…

Started by Dale

25 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Dale

Nine11-Twenty11 A 10 Year 9/11 Memorial Event

I am hosting a large west coast 10 Year 9/11 Anniversary Event on 9/11/2011. The event is called "Nine11-Twenty11" It is in the early stage…

Started by Brett Hill

0 Jan 17, 2009

Post a Candle in Your Profile to Remember 9/11

I've been trying to think of a way members could honor 9/11. Many of you have posted blogs or forum comments today, but I think another way…

Started by Firefighter Nation WebChief

7 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by T.J.

To the kids in school, what did your school do in remerbering 9/11????????

Just tell me what your school did and if they did anything. My school didnt even say anything about 9/11 or do anything. I' am a little mad…

Started by Aaron Robbins

1 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by alan

9/11

I JUST WANT TO TELL ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON 9/11, "GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU" I THINK 9/11 MEANS A LOT TO ALL OF US BECAUS…

Started by kerry griffin

0 Sep 10, 2007

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service