Band of Brothers pipes and drums's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"We drive fire trucks, not bookmobiles full of NFPA regulations. Men and water put ou…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Mar 19, 2012 to Its what we do or is it?

16 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Clay Reynolds

"I've been following this for awhile and have enjoyed some of the coverage. It was o…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Dec 19, 2011 to Nice Rescue, But...

15 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"After performing at the service I have returned to my regular routine. I cant tell…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied May 2, 2008 to Two Ohio Firefighters Killed Battling House Fire

32 May 2, 2008
Reply by Band of Brothers pipes and drums

"The chevrons in bright colors along with flashing lights dont mean squat. Vehicle pl…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied May 1, 2008 to Chevrons on the rear of apparatus, your thoughts?

196 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Greenman

"I believe liquor distributors (Northcoast in Valpo, IN) allows their tapper techs, s…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 28, 2008 to Drinking in the Fire House

376 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"Stumbling drunk is a given. In this case Im asking about the guy who has had more th…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 28, 2008 to Medical Refusals and Patients who may/may not be Under the Influence -Wat 2 do?!?!

5 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Brian Dumser

"Chicago's police run blue lights (pop. over 500,00). They dont dig vollys with blue…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 28, 2008 to Illinois Blue Light Laws

18 May 1, 2009
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"So whaddya do...? Is 1 really too many? Would you let a medic work your mom if you k…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 28, 2008 to Drinking in the Fire House

376 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"If your helmet is blackened from jobs thats one thing but a melted helmet, while on…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 27, 2008 to melted or blacked helmets

19 May 7, 2008
Reply by Tony P

"This topic again huh... must be a fun one if it keeps coming up. I've seen 2 sepera…"

Band of Brothers pipes and drums replied Apr 26, 2008 to Women in the fire service(honest opinion)

419 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Bekks

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service