Peter Lupkowski's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"OK, that's Hi-Vis Black, not just black. Now a note from the other side...We like re…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 22, 2008 to turnout gear colors

65 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

"Start with the close calls website and http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publica…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 17, 2008 to Volunteer Fire Deparment SOGs

1 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Peter Lupkowski

"Why not get local training and test different types of equipment during the training…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 12, 2008 to Help for Tech Rescue team start up

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Chris

"Poker Run-Motorcyclists pay a fee to travel a predetermined course with a lunch and…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 9, 2008 to fundraiser ideas

24 Dec 11, 2008

"Tony, I understand and may select my words more carefully in the future. BUT as prev…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 4, 2008 to We all get them, The calls that the police need to secure before we can respond

11 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by PFC Harmon

"We have a "standy by at your station" alert, and then we call and get the details. W…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 3, 2008 to We all get them, The calls that the police need to secure before we can respond

11 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by PFC Harmon

"I'd like to be as good a FF as I seem to remember that I was...It's hell getting old…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 3, 2008 to If You Could Have Just One Gift For Christmas

58 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Brian Dumser

"Why don't you start at one of the many t-shirt sales websites (some advertise on the…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 2, 2008 to

just now

"Or is it really EMS based fire supression? I am an Asst Chief in charge of EMS for a…"

Peter Lupkowski replied Dec 1, 2008 to EMS Trying to get involved in extrication.

78 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dewayne and Diana Bean

"budget"

Peter Lupkowski replied Nov 13, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service