Tiger Schmittendorf's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Mike - In my opinion, it's all about expectations. What does the department expect…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Dec 9, 2009 to Pennsylvania Volunteer Departments Turn to High Schools for Recruitment

62 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Capt.Jocelyn Chiasson

"I rest my case..."

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Dec 9, 2009 to Pennsylvania Volunteer Departments Turn to High Schools for Recruitment

62 Dec 10, 2009

"Two thumbs up! I like the fact that you know at a glance, a little more about who y…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Dec 9, 2009 to New Member List Layout...Thoughts?

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Tiger Schmittendorf

"No argument here. First and foremost, these youth programs must be designed, manage…"

62 Dec 10, 2009

"I think the broad brush comment that integrating adolescents into fire department op…"

62 Dec 10, 2009

"You are correct Mike - The standard definitions apply: Pre-requisites must be met…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Apr 16, 2009 to Help with an officer appointment/selection process

22 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Erick Wendler

"We have officer qualification standards to be eligible for nomination to an officer'…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Apr 15, 2009 to Help with an officer appointment/selection process

22 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Erick Wendler

"Kali - You had another life we didn't know about? We need to chat... El Tigre"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Mar 31, 2009 to PR

15 Mar 31, 2009

"Don't have time to add much more than the suggestion that all interested join the PI…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Mar 31, 2009 to PR

15 Mar 31, 2009

"I implemented an orientation process when I was Chief of Training of my volunteer fi…"

Tiger Schmittendorf replied Feb 26, 2009 to Orientation Manual

7 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Adam

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service