Mary Ellen Shea's Discussions (458)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"and you spelled it wrong. 5 demerits; that will come out of your accumulated FFN po…"

Mary Ellen Shea replied Feb 17, 2009 to Emotional Firefighter Faces Suspension in Aftermath of Clarence Center Airline Disaster

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time? thhhhhhbbbbbbbpppppppttttttt...."

Mary Ellen Shea replied Feb 17, 2009 to Emotional Firefighter Faces Suspension in Aftermath of Clarence Center Airline Disaster

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"My other thought (that I keep forgetting to post because every time I put my fingers…"

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"understandably so.... As I stated in my original post; Shouldn't this be about the…"

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"as posted above: Sent to me by a friend; originally posted on WIVB.com Suspended f…"

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"actually, damnthing....I was on the WIVB website this morning and what is on here is…"

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"thanks bag--I have my own thoughts on this, but as I stated earlier, both sides of t…"

32 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Janine

"Our annual budget is somewhere in the neighborhood of 28-30K. We're overly-conscient…"

Mary Ellen Shea replied Feb 15, 2009 to Volunteer fire companies practice of accumulating savings questioned and defended...

12 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by LadyChaplain

"I've seen this all over the internet, and it doesn't get old. Whether it's the senti…"

Mary Ellen Shea replied Feb 11, 2009 to Firefighter Rescues Koala from Australia's Wildfire Wasteland

22 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Trisha Stanfield

"Cameron, Check out the R & R discussion in the FASNY group, and do yourself a fa…"

Mary Ellen Shea replied Feb 8, 2009 to Recruitment and retention committee

17 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Mary Ellen Shea

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service