Rusty Mancini's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Mick, your article on wearing- yard- breathers is right on the mark. It's a shame so…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 20, 2010 to South Carolina Department Charged Over 2-In, 2-Out Violation

126 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Cory

"It doesn't take an injury or a LODD to get a visit from OSHA in SC. One phone call f…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 20, 2010 to South Carolina Department Charged Over 2-In, 2-Out Violation

126 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Cory

"Ivan, that is crazy!! Ten missiles? Brother I'm here to tell ya", I would of been ou…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 17, 2010 to NATO Bombing of Oil Refinery in Pancevo Serbia; Firefighting

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ivan Komp

"Four years ago my department was at our local training facility, a two story burn bu…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 2, 2010 to Mayday. At what point do you just need to call in the RIT team?

64 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Eric Koch

"Seth, not only are there hotels, but high rise buildings as well can be tricky to na…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 2, 2010 to Hotel Fires

3 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Chief Dino

"If it's reasons for which Mike and Trainer are suggesting, that makes sense! If it's…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 2, 2010 to I Need Another Engine Company. No, Not That One.

31 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Andrew Salinger

"Mike, take the advice and get out of this as if it was a potential flashover!! It's…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 1, 2010 to Need Your Input: Power-Hungry Chief

30 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Charles Fiorino

"NEVER wait to call a MAYDAY even in this situation! Using any other terminology can…"

Rusty Mancini replied Sep 1, 2010 to Mayday. At what point do you just need to call in the RIT team?

64 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Eric Koch

"LMAO..."

Rusty Mancini replied Aug 27, 2010 to How Hot Does a Barrel Fire Have To Get For Proper Helmet Crustiness?

28 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Roy Walker

"The scary thing about this question is, there are probably some waiting for the answ…"

Rusty Mancini replied Aug 27, 2010 to How Hot Does a Barrel Fire Have To Get For Proper Helmet Crustiness?

28 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Roy Walker

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service