Brian Mackie's Discussions (449)

Discussions Replied To (426) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I like Ben's answer.Paramedic is EMS..Emergency Medical Services. That is, in my min…"

Brian Mackie replied Nov 3, 2012 to Paramedics- Public Safety or Public Health

6 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by John Crabbe

"lol  well, now that's isn't gonna be any fun now is it? lol People with think I am o…"

Brian Mackie replied Oct 15, 2012 to Where do we go when recruitment becomes non existent in some communities?

27 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"excellent idea Roger! Not crazy about the chicken... but love your ideas! lol   ;)  "

Brian Mackie replied Oct 15, 2012 to Where do we go when recruitment becomes non existent in some communities?

27 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

" Along with all the above great points, one might want to take a step back and look…"

27 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Derek J Sinesi

"actually Mike, I know what you are saying, but take a look at many of the real life…"

Brian Mackie replied Oct 13, 2012 to "Chicago Fire" - Your Reviews

30 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Hey Doug, that is a good question. I would be interested in knowing that too. Oh, an…"

Brian Mackie replied Sep 28, 2012 to badges

12 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Norm Tindell

"Very good Moose. Agreed! Prayers, and lots of them to the victim. Moose, something t…"

Brian Mackie replied Sep 25, 2012 to Junior FF injured......gasoline used

33 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by John Crabbe

"That is an excellent point John. Earlier types of "water wetter" type agents were no…"

Brian Mackie replied Sep 14, 2012 to Class a Foam on Wildfires

17 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jarid Jeske

"That sounds pretty bad on so many levels. You said you joined in 09. Was that before…"

Brian Mackie replied Sep 3, 2012 to Always check any numbers associated with the Idem you buy online and make sure its not stolen, F**K me.

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Don Catenacci

"hmmm just when I thought I knew something new.. It appears I don't know anything new…"

Brian Mackie replied Aug 27, 2012 to Car Engine Firey s

19 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by captnjak

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service