Brian Mackie's Discussions (449)

Discussions Replied To (426) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

" Hi Clay... I think part of it is or at least was started because of texting. I know…"

Brian Mackie replied Jun 12, 2012 to Spelling, punctuation, and proper sentence structure: Does anyone care anymore?

20 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Brian Mackie

"Thanks Don for bringing this to the table. I think ANYONE who posts things here, wit…"

Brian Mackie replied Jun 11, 2012 to Spelling, punctuation, and proper sentence structure: Does anyone care anymore?

20 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Brian Mackie

"I forgot to mention Brian, make sure you point out the crack to your Chief or Captai…"

Brian Mackie replied May 25, 2012 to NEED ADVICE FOR A CRACKED HELMET

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

"Well said as usual FETC. Adding to those sentiments,  as the probie,expect to be tre…"

Brian Mackie replied May 25, 2012 to New Job

9 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Don Catenacci

"If I were you, that helmet would be gone. Regardless of the chances of getting bonke…"

Brian Mackie replied May 25, 2012 to NEED ADVICE FOR A CRACKED HELMET

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

"Just thought I would weigh in on this. I have one type of motorola brand throat mics…"

Brian Mackie replied May 22, 2012 to Radio Equipment

9 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Greg Ramsdell

"As always Cap, excellent material you post. I have not been around much, but try and…"

Brian Mackie replied Aug 6, 2011 to Basic Small Animal Life Support - Do you know how to do pooch CPR?

7 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Good job Jordan. You got my vote.. I think... but that's cuz we just don't know the…"

Brian Mackie replied Apr 23, 2011 to Why is this fire is attacked from the interior?

44 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"Sorry Ben... you don't have the headaches.. Roy does! lol My appologies!"

Brian Mackie replied Apr 23, 2011 to Why is this fire is attacked from the interior?

44 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"I guess this is just an example of how much I have been missing since not being invo…"

44 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service