JOSEPH MONTONDO's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Cannot beleive that a firefighter would do this. some bystander off the street doing…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Oct 18, 2010 to Georgia Firefighter Accused Of Sharing Video Of Fatal Accident Victim

71 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"If my helmet is on my head it is always tight enough to hold it to my head. I dont w…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Oct 17, 2010 to Chin straps

35 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Capt./Chaplain Mike Petrosky

"as long as you make up your school work i dont see a problem with it. as long as it…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 28, 2010 to Seniors (18) Leaving School For a Call?

181 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel

"glad all are ok. also glad to hear that its not the fire depts fault this time."

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 26, 2010 to Michigan Fire Engine Overturns In Response Collision

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH MONTONDO

"TOTALLY agree. I had a fireifghter on another firedept tell me one time in a trainin…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 23, 2010 to Potential Changes For Georgia Fire Departments. A 'Must Read'

33 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Derrick Daniel

"I have to agree with nate. There are some volunteer depts around my dept. that need…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 23, 2010 to Potential Changes For Georgia Fire Departments. A 'Must Read'

33 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Derrick Daniel

"This guy is a nut. If he wants me to go on scene while there is a shooter that has n…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 23, 2010 to Fire/EMS Safety at Shooting Scenes. Please Read

35 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"i cannot believe that there is a department out there that puts battery cables befor…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 21, 2010 to MVAs and Cutting Battery Cables.

46 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"i cannot believe that there is a department out there that puts battery cables befor…"

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 21, 2010 to MVAs and Cutting Battery Cables.

46 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"8 hrs on a warehouse fire. the warehouse housed card board boxes and wax."

JOSEPH MONTONDO replied Sep 3, 2010 to whats the longest you have been on a call

59 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Davin Eshelman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service