Andrew's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

""Does you department NOT understand what a probationary period is for?  It's to do e…"

Andrew replied Oct 4, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Hello Lisa,   Getting in shape is one of the hardest things to do - it takes dedicat…"

Andrew replied Oct 4, 2011 to How to get Firefighter fit?

4 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Joseph Anderson

"When I stated that there should be a 30-day Probationary Period pertaining to their…"

Andrew replied Oct 4, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Jack -   We DO have a regular probationary period integrated into our department, bu…"

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"I understand that it has more to do with personalities, thanks to you. The member in…"

Andrew replied Sep 30, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"We do, which is why I cannot comprehend how this guy got in.   There is a background…"

Andrew replied Sep 30, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"I wish I knew what the board was thinking when they let him in. Maybe he was on his…"

Andrew replied Sep 29, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"If the tests have to do more with personality, then this guy would've been shot down…"

Andrew replied Sep 29, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Although I am a mere 23-year-old, I got into my volunteer department when I was 20-y…"

Andrew replied Sep 28, 2011 to Respect

42 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Ted Mead

"I understand that there may be some firefighters that have some underlying or minor…"

Andrew replied Sep 28, 2011 to Mandated Entry Psychologicals - Does your dept. have one?

26 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service