GARY HANSON's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"1It isn't always carte blanc to deny membership, or fail to accept someone who has d…"

GARY HANSON replied Dec 18, 2010 to Mississippi Firefighter Charged With Arson, Child Molestation

6 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by GARY HANSON

"Not that it is always true but there is an old saying "I would rather be a live cowa…"

GARY HANSON replied Dec 18, 2010 to Vermont Firefighter Breaks Rules To Rescue Woman In Fire

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by John K. Johnson

"It is very hard to resist that cry for help from within that burning building. Most…"

GARY HANSON replied Dec 18, 2010 to Vermont Firefighter Breaks Rules To Rescue Woman In Fire

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by John K. Johnson

"We call the unit that has all the extrication tools, generator, lift bags, extra pik…"

GARY HANSON replied Nov 22, 2010 to Is Silver The New Black?

43 Dec 1, 2010

"The dam Bullards we use are too heavy as it is. Any tools I need are carried in my c…"

GARY HANSON replied Nov 22, 2010 to Tools To Carry on your helmet

78 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"I also send my heartfelt condolences to the families and friends of the Brother who…"

GARY HANSON replied Nov 17, 2010 to South Carolina Firefighters Struck Battling Roadside Brush Fire; One Dead, Another Critically Injured

25 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Richard Spies

"Now they might start watching YOU {:>"

GARY HANSON replied Nov 12, 2010 to Feds: Connecticut EMT Facebook Firing Is Illegal

9 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by GARY HANSON

"As an "All Volunteer" FD we have taken turns arriving at the 3 schools in our distri…"

GARY HANSON replied Oct 8, 2010 to What is your station doing for Fire Prevention Week

11 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Shirk

"Maybe you ought to get out of your cushy little area and visit some "Rural VFDs". I…"

GARY HANSON replied Oct 8, 2010 to Age and The Ability to Perform

159 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Karr Quintero

"The major blame for this fiasco goes way back. The County commissioners had a chance…"

GARY HANSON replied Oct 8, 2010 to Tennessee Firefighters Let Home Burn Over Subscription Issue

694 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service