Ted Mead's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"we have debriefing discussions and often special meetings to address trauma as well…"

Ted Mead replied Dec 21, 2018 to Firefighters and Trauma

1 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"much of that revolves around personal prejudice concerning certain animals. for inst…"

Ted Mead replied Dec 21, 2018 to Fire Station Dogs or Pets: Service/Therapy Animals or Nuance?

2 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"all well and good if you have the funding needed. but specialty equipment limits its…"

Ted Mead replied Aug 21, 2018 to

just now

"Thank you for teaching the young! "

Ted Mead replied Aug 18, 2018 to

just now

"traditional methods involve !st creating a fire break and stopping the advance of th…"

Ted Mead replied Aug 18, 2018 to

just now

"that depends on how much the public is involved! some community's mails out fliers t…"

Ted Mead replied Aug 18, 2018 to Are Parades Still A Need?

1 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"also be aware when taking vitals that a person presenting a bigemini pattern will di…"

Ted Mead replied Aug 16, 2018 to Blood Pressure/Vitals

2 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"I prefer the sphygmo-manometer  (manual cuff). I have found many of the digital cuff…"

Ted Mead replied Jul 30, 2018 to Blood Pressure/Vitals

2 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"as fire police some of us have to make it to the major intersection to clear traffic…"

Ted Mead replied Jul 30, 2018 to Another Unusual Question. What Do The More Rural Firefighters Use For Trucks To Carry Gear To The Scene?

17 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Doug

"i carry my gear, chainsaw, a fire extinguisher, six cones, flares, first aid kits an…"

Ted Mead replied Jul 24, 2018 to Another Unusual Question. What Do The More Rural Firefighters Use For Trucks To Carry Gear To The Scene?

17 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Doug

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service