Kathy Appleby's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"yes i have been tghinking alot of this because elections are coming up again...i def…"

Kathy Appleby replied Oct 17, 2010 to Becoming an Officer...

25 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by DUST

"Please see edited discussionmessage for note of thanks to all.. Be safe my friends..…"

Kathy Appleby replied Feb 27, 2010 to Becoming an Officer...

25 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by DUST

"Congrats on your save!!! Keep up the good work"

Kathy Appleby replied Feb 2, 2010 to Gotta save today

14 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Mike Coleman

"When I was a probie we were paged out for a structure fire, which is rare for where…"

Kathy Appleby replied Feb 2, 2010 to what is the most imbarrasing thing that has happened to you since you joined--(or before)

32 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Ben "Batman" Barry

"Great job Firefighter Dave Doyle and the Medics Thomas Kalicky and Chris Cimorelli!!!"

Kathy Appleby replied Oct 8, 2009 to Chicago Firefighter Saves Baby from Fire

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Kathy Appleby

"I think that what Firefighter Dave Graybill is doing is wonderful. He is totally uns…"

Kathy Appleby replied Oct 8, 2009 to Pink Engine Tour Increases Breast Cancer Awareness

2 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by MFDAngel

"Im glad that Roldan will be convicted of murder. My deepest sympathy and regards to…"

Kathy Appleby replied Oct 6, 2009 to 100 Firefighters Watch Arraignment of Yonkers Arsonist

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Kathy Appleby

"Nice job guys. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. That family wa…"

Kathy Appleby replied Oct 6, 2009 to Returning Wisconsin Firefighter/Medics Save Five From Blazing Home

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Kathy Appleby

"My thoughts and prayers are with Capt. Eric Tinkham's family and fellow firefighters"

Kathy Appleby replied Aug 2, 2009 to Arizona Fire Captain Dies in Sleep at Station

10 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by sarah arledge

"Im pretty new in my FD (only little over a yr) and have only been to minor fires n d…"

Kathy Appleby replied Aug 1, 2009 to Let's Talk About Fear...

10 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Jack/dt

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service