Firefighter NetCast's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Brian, thanks for taking the time to relate your story of love and compassion. You m…"

Firefighter NetCast replied Jun 2, 2010 to Firefighter Wives- What Makes Them So Special?

39 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Firefighter NetCast

"Thanks Michael. I appreciate your kind words about your fiance. The road throughout…"

Firefighter NetCast replied Jun 2, 2010 to Firefighter Wives- What Makes Them So Special?

39 Jun 3, 2010

"Yes. We agree."

39 Jun 3, 2010

"I have heard that they're "so special." (I've also heard, "It's cheaper to keep her.…"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"Try presenting an opposing viewpoint instead of firing it. Whatever you had to say w…"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"Thanks, Norm. There is beauty in your words and love in your heart!"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"You aren't brave enough to share your point, Oh High Priestess. You just want to m…"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"Naw, never slung mud. You fired the first shot. Questioned your motive hoping you…"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"Again, I'd love to have you on the show. Too threatened for that?"

39 Jun 3, 2010

"No, if Kali wants to contribute, we'd love to hear it, no matter what he/she says he…"

39 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service