Tyler Lyons's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Why not? See if you can contain it to the garage. If the interior of the house was f…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Why is this fire is attacked from the interior?

44 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"It is a terrible thing someone got killed. Sorry to the firefighter who has to live…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Ontario Firefighter Charged in Fatal Fire Engine Crash

6 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"We had some of these over in the desert. I never had a chance to use them but they s…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Alternative Water Supply Using Bladder/Pillow Tanks

7 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Mark Hannah

"Wouldn't be a bad idea.... Halon or halatron auto system...."

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Should fire apparatus be provided with fixed fire suppression system(s)?

31 May 1, 2011
Reply by lutan1

"Apparently you know nothing of using a firearm for protection.... so do some researc…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Good for this officer. I am sorry that this ex-firefighter lost his life, but I am g…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 22, 2011 to Retired Oklahoma Firefighter Killed; Shot After Intruding into Police Officer's Home

79 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Justin Wheeler

"Well John, As I said before, there are guys that just get by. They might have senior…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 20, 2011 to The Great Debate: Experience vs. Education

60 May 14, 2011
Reply by capcityff

"I will disagree with you there. I think seniority has "some" to do with it. I have w…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 19, 2011 to The Great Debate: Experience vs. Education

60 May 14, 2011
Reply by capcityff

"RIP, sorry for the loss, prayers for the family and the department."

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 19, 2011 to USFA: Ohio Captain Dies After Working EMS Calls

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"Great job by the kid, although I agree with you, might not be the best way to learn…"

Tyler Lyons replied Apr 19, 2011 to 9-Year-Old Boy Saves 2-Year-Old Sister With CPR

3 Apr 19, 2011

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service