Anthony Bernal's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Congratulations!"

Anthony Bernal replied May 18, 2009 to Passed my EMT test today.

12 May 18, 2009
Reply by Anthony Bernal

"GREAT STORY and it shows the kindness of the people in the public safety field."

Anthony Bernal replied Apr 19, 2009 to Boy with Cancer Spends Day as Firefighter

48 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by DUST

"This is awesome to see the fire department and the fire department working togahter.…"

Anthony Bernal replied Mar 12, 2009 to Indiana Firefighters Remodel Wounded Police Officer's Home

5 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by John

"You need to go to the police department and let them know. If you fail to report it…"

Anthony Bernal replied Mar 10, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"This is a very sad thing for me. Being from the city of Toledo, Ohio I respect the f…"

Anthony Bernal replied Mar 2, 2009 to Toledo, Ohio Firefighter Dies on Duty

23 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Cody Baker

"This is a very sad thing for me. Being from the city of Toledo, Ohio I respect the f…"

Anthony Bernal replied Mar 2, 2009 to Toledo, Ohio Firefighter Dies on Duty

23 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Cody Baker

"My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and the Craigsville VFD. It is a huge l…"

Anthony Bernal replied Feb 21, 2009 to Two West Virginia Firefighters Killed Battling Structure Fire

68 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Brett Smith

"My thoughts and prayers are with the Shawnee Fire department and the Oder family. I…"

Anthony Bernal replied Feb 15, 2009 to Fire Truck In Accident, Firefighter in Hospital

10 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Bobbie K.

"God Bless the family and department in the time of need. My prayers and thoughts are…"

Anthony Bernal replied Jan 5, 2009 to Capt. Richard Lee Montgomery

3 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Anthony Bernal

"God Bless the family and department in the time of need. My prayers and thoughts are…"

Anthony Bernal replied Jan 5, 2009 to Capt. Richard Lee Montgomery

3 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Anthony Bernal

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service