Fire Critic's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Yeah...I learned a long time ago to not pay much attention to all the trolls on the…"

Fire Critic replied Jun 14, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"Agreed, 2in-2out does not count in our department if there is a life safety concern.…"

Fire Critic replied Jun 14, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"I wasn't comparing Urban vs. Rural. I was merely helping others understand differenc…"

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"Just to be clear...I was not being critical of the actions of the firefighters on sc…"

Fire Critic replied Jun 13, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"I would say it is steady. Like Lady said...you have to be willing to move if needed…"

Fire Critic replied May 10, 2011 to i need help ASAP!!!! please read and comment

7 May 10, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"Here are a bunch from youtube... http://firecritic.com/tag/firehouse-pranks/"

Fire Critic replied Mar 15, 2011 to Firehouse Pranks

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Fire Critic

"I have to agree with SideCharlie here on his view.... It isn't the tactics that I q…"

Fire Critic replied Jan 13, 2011 to Dallas Fire's Website Promotes Respiratory Safety ... Not Really

10 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Gary Stevenson

"This isn't about teaching through twitter. The question was about giving a new instr…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 10, 2010 to What Advice Would You Twitter to a New Instructor?

31 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by bryn hopper

"Many will no some of what u r teaching. Don't talk down 2 students. Learn as u teach…"

Fire Critic replied Nov 8, 2010 to What Advice Would You Twitter to a New Instructor?

31 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by bryn hopper

"Remember we are going live tonight at 9pm EST. The show will be about this topic. A…"

Fire Critic replied Sep 15, 2010 to Volunteers: Too much to know and do well to keep up?

24 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Don Catenacci

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service