Imonfirah's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I've started it already we will see what happens thanks for the help Anthony"

Imonfirah replied Mar 10, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Hey John, It's not petty crap it's seriious crap my brother. This guy is a troublem…"

Imonfirah replied Mar 10, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"The guys are putting their heads together to do something but it's harder than you t…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"He's also stolen some money from a coworker beleave me it gets worse. Dont know why…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Not looking the other way buddy just asking for some input here. Somehting will happ…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"But can he loose his career too besides having to pay the funds back? He's going to…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"We know what he's doing I meen some of the guys do. Everyone is nervous about how to…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"I've talked to a few of the guys and they know what's going on. It's been slipped ou…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"The problem is he's friends with allot of people in our area even the PD. The Major…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"I have proof based and that's all I can say. It's gotten pretty bad. The chief knows…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service