Imonfirah's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Thanx for your help Joey."

Imonfirah replied Mar 11, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Thanks 144. I have added you as a friend as I need some more assistance and feel mor…"

Imonfirah replied Mar 11, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"They were drawn to the side of the house. That is cool. Talk about followig your gut…"

Imonfirah replied Mar 11, 2009 to Amazing Video: Firefighters Catch Man Jumping from Second Floor

47 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Steve Smith

"We have the proof in paperwork. He is in tight with allot of officials. And yes we a…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Thank you Edward for your inforamtion. Why didnt he go to jail. It's against the law…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"But why the hell dont' they do anythign anbout this guy? why would the chief and dep…"

Imonfirah replied Mar 10, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"May my brothers rest in peace"

Imonfirah replied Mar 10, 2009 to Auto Mechanic Guilty of Murder in Wildfire Deaths of Five Federal Firefighers

6 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Imonfirah

"And I know that prettymuch knows I have an idea of what hes doing. Maybe he feels li…"

Imonfirah replied Mar 10, 2009 to Theft in the department. What would you do? Police officers help is also needed.. thanx

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Hes gone as far as taking some company checks and forging the signatures"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

"Hey I know all the guys know but hes an ass and has covedred it up pretty good and t…"

63 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by FETC

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service